Job Category: Professional Assistant
|Salary: to be negotiated||Experience: 2 years|
|Working place: Hanoi||Education qualification: University level|
|Vacant: One||Age: 18 – 40|
|Position: Specialized official||Gender: male/female|
|Working mode: full time||Foreign language: English|
- Participate in developing marketing strategies for the company and organize the implementation of specific marketing plans.
- Participate in the development and implementation of online marketing strategies: administrate the website, and other online channels (facebook, twitter, youtube, forum …) to become an effective marketing tool for PR communication and information about Company and bring the company website to customers online.
- Develop and implement communication programs, customer care through email channels, telephone messages.
- Organize market surveys and make market analysis reports, make recommendations for marketing strategies.
- Propose and organize promotions.
- Coordinate with sales department to organize direct marketing program.
- Understand the market, current and prospective customers, competitors and competitors’ market to help the Director plan the product marketing.
- Track the progress / performance of the department as planned
- Perform relevant tasks as directed by the Director.
- Dynamic, responsible, professional, elegant, polite working environment.
- Salary based on agreement, bonus on sales & efficiency, opportunities for learning and meeting partners.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance.
- Prioroty to be given to experienced candidates
- University degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing.
- English Proficiency
- Good communication, editing skill, sensitive, subtle in handling situations.
- Honest, thoughtful, meticulous, serious, punctual, confidential in working with information.
- Willingness to learn, patience, perseverance. Willingness to travel abroad and provinces.
- Proficiency in Office skills
DOCUMENT TO BE SUBMITTED
The applicant’s dossier consists of the following three parts: (a) An application letter for the expression of interest to work at the company; (b) Photocopy of the ID card (no notary). (c) Curriculum vitae (conventional form). The dossier should be sent to: 17-T4 Hoang Dao Thuy, Thanh Xuan District – Hanoi. By post or courier. Deadline for application: 17/4/2018
Further information about our Company could be retrieved at : http://vihamark.vn/gioi-thieu.html